Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter also GDPR), the company Soc. Coop. Old Winery of Montepulciano Soc. Agr., In its capacity as the holder of the processing of personal data, in the person of the legal representative, located in Via Provinciale Montepulciano Gracciano, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI, informs you that the personal data that will be provided they may be processed by the latter, either directly or through third parties, as well as for the execution of contractual obligations, also to comply with the obligations established by law, regulations or community regulations.
Data processing means any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. The data will be processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano is the owner of the processing of the data provided and is therefore responsible for any updates or changes to the same, with respect to the changes communicated. In relation to the processing of your data, you may exercise your rights under Article 15 of European Regulation no. 2016/679, and in particular, inter alia, you will be entitled:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and data protection officer designated pursuant to Article 37;
- dthe subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the right to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- to get:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to their treatment
- to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if for the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- to propose a complaint to a competent authority
The cancellation or modification of the data will take place according to the technical times provided for each of the services listed above. You may exercise the rights described above, by request sent by registered letter to the following address: Soc. Coop. Old Winery of Montepulciano Soc. Agr. – Provincial Road Montepulciano Gracciano, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI; or through PEC at firstname.lastname@example.org. (insert pec address)
The site indicated above is owned by Soc. Coop. Old Winery of Montepulciano Soc. Agr. (hereafter “Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano”).
The purposes of the processing:
The IT systems and the software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or names domains of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response , the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing . The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional sending, explicit and voluntary, of personal data to access certain services, or to make requests via e-mail, involves the subsequent acquisition by Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano of the sender’s address or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively for respond to the request or for the provision of the service.
A cookie is a short text sent to your browser from a website visited. Allows the site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and increase the usefulness of the site in your favor. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the Web would be a much more frustrating experience. Cookies, as defined by the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor (No. 229 of 8 May 2014), can be of two types:
- Thechnical Cookies: technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting an electronic communication, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
- Profiling Cookies: Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires that the user should be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent.
- No personal data of users is acquired by the site in this regard.
- Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are CDs used. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users.
- The use of c.d. session cookies (which do not are stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- I c.d. session cookies used in the Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano sites, avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
In order to know how our visitors use the site uses the services offered by Google and Google Analitycs to collect, aggregate and analyze data in order to better understand how the site is used. These cookies collect only anonymous data and have a limited duration. The information collected is used, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the site, improve its functionality and choose more accurately the contents and graphics, in order to respond to the needs of visitors. In any case, if for any reason it is preferred that these specific cookies are not activated, Google provides a free add-on for the opt-out that can be installed on the main browsers. The non-acceptance of these cookies could compromise some features of the site.
These are cookies used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the net. They can be provided by our servers or through our site by third parties. Companies that offer or advertise their products through this site may assign cookies to users’ terminals. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by these companies.
Modality for refusing consent and deleting cookies
The majority of browsers indicate, also through the menu of “Help”, how to decide whether or not new cookies are accepted, how to make the browser feel when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. In addition, you can disable or delete similar data used by additional browser components, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on settings or visiting the website of the respective manufacturer.
If you set your browser refusing to accept cookies the quality of the pages visited could be reduced and the browsing experience could be less effective.
The delivery of all cookies, both first and third parties, can be deactivated, therefore, intervening on the settings of the browser in use; It is good to note, however, that this could make the sites unusable if you block cookies that are essential for the provision of functionality. Each browser has different settings for deactivating cookies; below we propose links to the instructions for the most common browsers.
Modality of treatment
The treatment is carried out through automated tools (eg using electronic procedures and supports) and / or manually (for example on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the current regulations in force. Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano observes, however, the regulations in force in order to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Unlawfulness of the provision of data
Apart from what specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
Treatments for legal obligations
All of the aforementioned data could also be processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for the times envisaged by them. The processing could also take place to ascertain responsibility, in the case of computer crimes against the site and in any case of investigations by the judicial authorities. In this case, the storage times would depend on the duration of the assessment and investigation activities.